Rhino Level 2 Certification [DEMO]
This exam certifies that the tester demonstrates proficiency in the official Rhino Level 2 training:
- Customize toolbars and toolbar collections
- Create simple macros
- Use advanced object snaps
- Use distance and angle constraints with object snaps
- Construct and modify curves that will be used in surface building using control point editing methods
- Evaluate curves using the curvature graph
- Use a range of strategies to build surfaces
- Rebuild surfaces and curves
- Control surface curvature continuity
- Create, manipulate, save and restore custom construction planes
- Create surfaces and features using custom construction planes
- Group objects
- Visualize, evaluate, and analyze models utilizing shading features
- Place text around an object or on a surface
- Map planar curves to a surface
- Create 3‑D models from 2‑D drawings and scanned images
- Clean up imported files and export clean files
- Use rendering tools
This test is for training of the real test.
- Length: 20 questions (real test: 100 questions).
- Time allowed: 15 minutes (real test: 90 questions).
- Passing score: 75%
- Retakes: Two additional retakes are allowed.
- Questions are taken from the Rhino Level 2 Training Guide and the Rhino Help File. Prepare for the exam by going over materials in Level 2 Training Guide and the reference commands covered in the Help file.
- Classes are also available here.
During the exam, we recommend you to have Rhino running, Help file opened and the Rhino Level 2 training guide in your hands. Also a dual monitor is helpful.