This exam certifies that the tester demonstrates proficiency in the official Rhino Level 1 training:
- User interface
- Rhino geometry format
- Selection tools
- Coordinate input
- Drawing aids
- Viewports and construction planes
- Project and object snaps
- Analysis commands
- Drawing organisation
- Editing objects
- Point editing
- Surface editing
- Solids and Booleans
- Rhino renderer
This test is for training of the real test.
- Length: 20 questions (real test: 100 questions).
- Time allowed: 15 minutes (real test: 90 questions).
- Passing score: 75%
- Retakes: Two additional retakes are allowed.
- Questions are taken from the Rhino Level 1 Training Guide and the Rhino Help File. Prepare for the exam by going over materials in Level 1 Training Guide and the reference commands covered in the Help file.
- Classes are also available here.
During the exam, we recommend you to have Rhino running, Help file opened and the Rhino Level 1 training guide in your hands. Also a dual monitor setup is helpful.